Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Home and 4 lift Shop for Sale
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 5/8/2013 15 Replies

Lived here - 22 years. Paid for - no debt. Grass trimmed. Roofs good shape. Trimming, Painting and Spiffying up as I write this ...

Beckley, WV Intersection I 64 and I 77 10 minutes away. High Traffic region.

3 Bedroom Ranch. Full Basement. Handi-caped ramp on the west side of the house. Full covered back deck.

Shop with 2 Rotary lifts under roof. 1 Outside Chart Twinn Lift - Hosts 2 vehicles on 1 column.

2 nd work area apart from lift area 24x24 - for 2 other cars.

Apple Orchard close by. Garden in back. Flower boxes in front, Rock Garden in Rt Ft Corner. Some yard to mow - not huge. No neighbors to the East. I neighbor to the West. School buses - stop in front of the house. Grade School, Jr High and High School.

Semi Private - But 10 minutes from 2 Wal-mart Stores. Internet and Cable.

Parking for 8 plus vehicles ... Myself, I always keep them coming and going. Nothing sets long for anyone to complain anything about - any time.

13 acres behind our home - empty sloped farm land. No one close/close by to concern anyone with anything you might do.

Emergency Ambulance Entrance for the Affinity Mine - a short distance away. Across the next ridge.

Advance Auto Parts. Auto Zone Both 5 minutes away.

4 Advance Stores in Beckley. NAPA Super Center 3 Autozones 2 Davis Auto Parts Stores Sophia has Gary Lovell and Sophia Auto Parts -

All 10 minutes away.

Telephone 304 228-6662 $ 152,000 Certified funds. When you own it - you can change anything you choose - as the new owners - My wife and I have been satisfied all this time.

Time to move closer to our daughter - where she may be able to help take care of us in our older age - as it is creeping up on us both.

Rowan Cook
Amsoil Sales ... Inc DBA Import Car
Midway, West Virginia, USA

15 Replies Received (View Replies)