Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: FPR Again!
Posted to Emissions Forum on 6/12/2012 2 Replies

I am a law abiding citizen (well, I might accidentally break the speed limit once in a great while), and I intend to comply with any law, ridiculous or otherwise.

My (possibly misguided) goal is to open a reasonable, intelligent dialog with influential members of the policy-making pool, perhaps people such as yourself, and convince them that their logic is fatally flawed. I don't claim to have the slightest clue as to what types of conversations go on over there; I can only see the 'official stance' from my point of view as an outsider.

I realize that I have a temper problem, and am prone to emotional outbursts from time to time. I pray that my own shortcomings don't cloud my arguments concerning the fundamental logical flaws in the FPR; I may suffer slightly from the vice known as conceit, but I firmly believe that my specific arguments ARE logically complete, and I have pledged not to rest until I have received a logically complete response to those arguments.

If that response is either absent, or absent of logical merit, I will find myself forced into a professional corner, and I refuse to die without a fight. The exact nature of that fight is not clear to me yet, but my promise to everyone reading this is that it will not consist of idle complaints and threats.

Michael Barry
Quick Stop Smog & More
Sacramento, California, USA

2 Replies Received (View Replies)