× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Nissan NATS, I-Key and Push Start button
Posted to Technical Tips Forum on 1/19/2015 16 Replies

I recently was working on a 2010 Nissan Maxima which Push start button is standard equipment, however I only can start the car with the Key into the slot, and was not starting or turning switch on with just key inside of the car, but I-key was able to lock / unlock doors on the little switch, and also all of the FOB functions was working properly, I was not having any codes and reprogram key many times with same result, after running circles I found that I key start function and I key lock / unlock can be turning on and off on BCM Work Support menu, after turning I-key option on, Push start did work again with just key on my pocket.

This may be known for someone but I look everywhere and didn't find anything until I read on Identifix OE manuals, and hope to help someone down the road.

Cesar from Texas

16 Replies Received (View Replies)