× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Wrecked HD 2015 Free Wheeler trike at Copart auction
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 2/4/2016 4 Replies

This is off the wall for a post. I watch the Copart auction site for entertainment. Bought a Trike salvage that I am working on. I am not affiliated with this auction other that that.

Copart has a HD Free Wheeler Trike at the auction that will be bid on in 6 days or buy it now for 12,400 $ Reno Nevada.

Looks to be a salvage title ( they salvage bikes most times with little damage) this trike has 12 miles on it (first test drive did not go so good I am guessing) The trike has minimal damage runs and drive. Most damage appears to be headlight and upper sheet metal plus RR Fender.

Myself this looks like a good fixer upper to ride or etc. the reason I did not put this on classified is I am not selling and thought it might be a find for someone here. Check out this 2015 HARL FLRT on Copart does not cost anything to register to be a member.

Robert from Texas

4 Replies Received (View Replies)