× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Hyundai Sante Fe AWD V6 2008-12
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 3/5/2015

To add to what Dean had summed up , and he called it right , they run like a Swiss watch , but they're a little light duty for me , I prefer something with a little more cohones under the hood .My son in law bought one , low mileage , he's on the road a lot , my youngest daughter , his wife , drives it as well in bad weather . They also take frequent road trips , family trips , the mileage piled up , it was serviced on time , every time , no exceptions .The clutch finally gave out , it had the 5 speed manual trans , that's when things got serious . They were not happy campers when they got it back , it had gone beyond warranty ,it put a big dent in the bank account . Mike would be further ahead to give it a second look , think about what's going to happen when this stuff starts to occur .And in Mike's part of the woods , I used to work near there ,{St. Williams Forest Station } , he will be using alternate transportation , until the parts come in .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada