× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Montana Trip
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 2/12/2015 3 Replies

Y Moose Moose Yes sir, really, we have a very dedicated customer base and are blessed in that regard. I did attempt to locate someone locally, he could be trusting with, that did not work out, so here we go, load up the lap top, etc and go.

Whilst I was a young one, walking home from the school bus, I have been tree'd more than once by a moose, no BB gun LOL, they can be very po'd for quite some time, especially a cow and calf. Now, with the .06, they are best in the freezer , in season of course :) I have a nephew that is an ex AST officer, I'm sure a lot of members have seen him on the TV. Not trying to break rules, yet Wooten is his last name, believe me, as he was portrayed, is very false. Politics, that seems to be the way of the world today. We have several lilacs, a garden, numerous other flower type things in the yard and a mountain ash, I will tell you, the moose will go through heck to eat them, I found a product that keeps them away, yet the air rifle helps keep them at bay also! Take care, Ted.

Ted Nielsen
Owner/Technician
MAR Enterprises
Wasilla, Alaska, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail

3 Replies Received (View Replies)