× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: What good is this stuff?
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 11/20/2014

For what it's worth to you , Albin , from one old wrench bender to another , if you can do it there , try to find alternate solutions for the problem - I had a similar conversation with Gary G. one night some time ago about the same problem - we're close to being about the same age , I've had several work related accidents over the years , construction equipment , as you well know , is unforgiving and if you are not on top of your game , the big toys [better half's description , not mine ] , will hurt you and quickly - ask me how I know - one of my nephews has had so many types of meds for his pain problem , similar to yours , and mine , that his kidneys are almost shot , and the docs up here can't do much more for him - it's gotten down to just a matter of time now - I was fortunate enough to have a relative , thru marriage , who specializes in alternate therapy treatments , and she set me up on a program , which took a little time to get used to , but it works .One of the drawbacks is getting used to the different type of treatment ,Albin , some of the stuff I have to use tastes like it came off the bottom of a log skidder , but it does a good job - definitely an acquired taste - one of the boss's types of equipment we have to work on is a John Deere 544H bucket loader , he has several of those , I also have to service a Case 4490 tractor , you know how big they are , you just don't make mistakes with stuff that big -That's why I wanted something I could use to keep the problem down , and still have a clear head - Good luck Sir , hope you come out of this OK - Take care , keep on wrenchin' -

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada