Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
The Ben Trench Show returns
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 9/18/2012 11 Replies

Hi, everyone. Returning member Tim Matthews (Schitt happens) here. Hope all of my old friends are doing well, and I look forward to meeting lots of new friends. Alot has been happening to and for me the last 12 or so years I have been absent from iATN- more back-story will undoubtedly unfold in due time. As well, I'm sure lots have been going for all of you. All have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm certain I have been in the thoughts and prayers of others.I look forward to rejoining the ranks of supporting members in short order, until then I will be just another freeloader.

As I no longer have 'puter of my own, I'm using the one at automotion, in Carrboro, the shop I was managing when I joined iATN originally back in '97 or so. Now I work here again on an as needed basis, luckily they still have need of this old curmudgeon.

I'm Married now, and my lovely wife of 8 years, Donna, drives me daily to the jobs God puts on my plate- and my plate stays full. To my 3 granddaughters I am Popaw Tim, and I have 2 fine sons by marriage.

Gotta go back to work now, my Outback needs a new radiator.

As ever, I remain

Tim Matthews
Tims Garage
Pittsboro, North Carolina, USA

11 Replies Received (View Replies)