× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: 2004 volvo xc70 front diff ?
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 9/26/2018

It's called the bevel gear unit. You may be able to find one used or get a new unit from the dealer Login to read more.