× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: The US/Canadian border
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 9/15/2018

Get a passport book. If you get just a passport card, it only allows you to travel by land or sea out of the country. No flying. This is especially a problem if one gets sick in another country and needs to fly home for treatment. Also keep in mind the new fed... Login to read more.