× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: The US/Canadian border
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 9/14/2018

I live in AK and have travelled through the AK/Canada border a few times, last being June '17. You'll need a passport and vehicle registration. Proof of insurance is good. They ask about guns and agriculture so don't bother bringing any across. Pretty simple. ... Login to read more.