× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: The US/Canadian border
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 9/14/2018 2 Replies

[...trimmed text...]

Getting into Canada may not be a problem. I believe crossing back into the USA one would need a US passport or an enhanced drivers license.

Login to read more.

2 Replies Received (View Replies)