Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Bosch V.C.I
Posted to Tool & Equipment Forum on 6/1/2013 7 Replies

This post is not meant degrade the Bosch company in any way , I just want those technicians venturing into this purchase to be sure of what they are purchasing, and will this tool do what is required in there daily tasks. I have nine scan tools and not the cheap ones have had a hard time with this one and when time is money you cant waste it, used it two months and has been resting on a shelf for four months. We pay a stiff price for our tools I just wasted over five thousand dollars and deep in my heart I don't want to see other technicians in this boat, now there are those who have this V.C.I and are happy with them it all depends on what you are doing, using it as a scan tool or more, one of my problems was it kept timing out and would have to start over, and yes had there technician over many times to no avail. In our field we need fast accurate information so the repair is completed with no comebacks. The main thing I would like to say is before purchasing RESEARCH and further RESEARCH Please as one scan tool will not do it all, I have from Pico to Blue streak, to many to mention here and still looking at other scan tools please be careful with your purchases you buy it you own it.

Peter Litchfield
Peters Automotive and Mechanical Repair
Goldsboro, North Carolina, USA

7 Replies Received (View Replies)