Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
ShopKey Management Program
Posted to Educators' Forum on 7/29/2014 3 Replies

A couple years ago I posted a question about repair information for my program. I purchased the SK5 web based subscription and have since renewed that subscription and have been very satisfied. I continued to use the multiuser Management program that was purchased back in 2005 for the training purposes of writing repair orders and tracking customer information.

Recently our tech dept. had to upgrade our server and I have been unable to get into the management program. I tried calling the cust support but didn't appreciate the response of "we only show you to have the SK5 online subscription and don't provide any tech support for the management program you purchased several years ago". I just wanted basic answers for reloading the program that had been working great for our purposes until the server change.

We are a training program - not a business. I do very well to get funding for the repair information alone. Is anyone aware of someone in the Mitchell/Snap On organization who may be willing to help with this matter?

I do like the features and have become very familiar with this program over the years but if I can't get it working again..... ? Does anyone have suggestions for something different? I know several programs use Alldata - does it provide Shop Management (cust database, repair order/invoice capability)?

Johnathan Barton
Volunteer High School
Church Hill, Tennessee, USA

3 Replies Received (View Replies)