× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Vetronix 5200 Color Scope
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 9/9/2017 1 Reply

I am looking to sell my Vetronix 5200 has all the accessories that came with a full function 5100 also the basic lead package that came with a 5200. This unit is in excellent condition. Also comes with the original 4 compartment case. Also I copied the operators manual off the internet and is in a binder. Battery Is about 6 months old ( Batteries Plus) This unit was sent to Jaimie (The Car Whisper) in Florida he ran the unit thru his tests and the unit has all options unlocked. He said I could use him as a reference on condition. I really would have liked to put it in service but Health in Texas (Heat) and my self not comparable any more. VBG

Have never tried posting pictures but if interested I could try to figure out how to email them.

Asking $2400.00 shipping included in Lower 48 or Alaska and Hawaii at additional cost.

Robert from Texas

1 Replies Received (View Replies)