× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
For Sale-Life time of tools and Boxes
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 9/17/2015 33 Replies

F [For Sale. complete Snap-On Work station w/ Tools] For Sale Huge Snap-On Tool Boxes and Tools For sale a life time of automotive tools consisting of over 90 % Snap-on tools. All of the tools and the boxes have a replacement value of well over $250,000.00. Every tool necessary for a diagnostic technician, Master Mechanic, or to open a New Shop. Nothing but the best, includes ratchets, sockets, wrenches, Metric and SAE, Pliers of every kind, screw drivers of every shape and size, advanced test meters, Air Tools, Pullers, Dial indicators, Brake Speciality Tools, speciality Sockets, and extensions. So much more I could write all day and still not cover the inventory. Extremely well maintained. I don't know what's more painful, the surgery that means I can no longer practice the trade I love, or selling my prized tools 1. Snap-on KRL1001 23 drawer Roll cab 2.Snap-on KRL1012 side Storage Locker with the KRL 1015 Vertical storage option 3.Snap-on KRL1054 Work Center Riser 4.Snap-on KRL5445A (2) Overhead Bulk Cabinets 5.Snap-on KRL7023 Stainless Steel Roll cab bench Top 6.Snap-on KRL1003 External polished Drawer guards 7.All Painted in Ultra Bright Yellow w/ Purple "Snap-on" graphic on Riser Over 20,000.00 invested in the empty boxes themselves.

only Reasonable offers will be discussed

Thomas Hines
Manager/Service Advisor
Unemployeed
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada

Files Referenced:

thumbnail

33 Replies Received (View Replies)