Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
3 BR 2 Bath w/Full Basement home for sale with shop
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 6/25/2015

This is not for everyone - Just the one person who appreciates convienence and a semi private setting.

Retiring - moving closer to family. Lived here for 24 Plus years.

Beckley, WV - Intersection of I 64 & I 77. 10 Minutes from Exit 42 MacArthur.

Black and White Brick - Built in 1987. 3 Bedroom, 2 bath, Full basement. Propane Heat - No A/C - Never needed it. with Handicap ramp on west side of house going up to the covered deck on the garden side of our home.

Public water Septic System High Speed Internet Not completely rural. Not a lot to mow - front and around garden area.

2 separate garage work areas. 1 - 24x24 - for bumping and grinding 1 - Newer construction 24 x 30 with 2 twin post lifts. 1 - Chart Twinn Lift - will hoist 2 vehicles supported side by side - operates - mounted outside - can easily have carport roof installed by new owner.

W/Garden spot -some but few neighbors. Apple Orchard and blackberry patch - our Eastern Neighbor.

Small shop for private repair services - Or Hobby Shop. I serviced some VWs and such here.

450 gallon waste oil tank in cinderblock well on concrete pad for storage - Never have filled it up - maybe about 100 gallons oil there.

Never have had any problems - that we could not overcome - except growing older and wanting to retire.

Selling price - $129.900 - The neighbor to the West of us - bought his home for $129,000 - without basement and without workshops and without the use of the orchard that we enjoy.

State Farm insurance less than $600 a year. Property taxes about the same.

School buses pass every day - For grade school, middle school and high school. Charleston University - now operating Mountain State U In uptown Beckley. Bluefield State College, Concord College Charleston University - all 1 hour away.

Sophia Auto Parts, Red Shirt -AAPs, & AZne. 5 minutes away. Oreilleys - about 6 minutes out. NAPA - 20 minutes

Tele - 304-683-5293 Evenings Only.

Google 582 Pemberton Road Midway, WV to see an aerial view.

My wife is at retirement age now - and wants to sell and move closer to our daughter.

Here are the driving directions:

Rowan Cook
Amsoil Sales ... Inc DBA Import Car
Midway, West Virginia, USA