Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
WTB: Fuel cap tester
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 6/20/2015 9 Replies

I need a fuel cap tester to do the Maine state safety/emissions inspection. I only have to use it on vehicles '95 and older, so I only need adapters for older stuff.

Can anyone help me out?

Eric Zappe
Zap Auto Repair LLC
Portland, Maine, USA

9 Replies Received (View Replies)