× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
ATS Diagnostic Stand
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 6/10/2015 2 Replies

I have an ATS Diagnostic Stand I would like to sell for $12,500 , originally purchased a few years ago brand new for about $23,500 , fully functional , barely used , excellent condition, do not need it anymore , just bought a new Snap On Verus workstation for the shop and need the money to pay for it . It includes: EScope Pro 8 channel lab-scope/EScan Pro w/Bluetooth and Mode 6 Decoder , Durabook laptop with Windows XP ,EEmissons 5-gas analyzer and EIgnition box , diagnostic stand and printer , all the operator's manuals and 2 training DVDs , complete set of attachments and leads as seen on ATS website http://www.automotivetestsolutions.com/ Obviously the complete unit is big and heavy so shipping is not an option , unless you wish to arrange for a truck to pick it up at my shop . Feel free to make a reasonable offer. I will provide photos and additional details on request.

Carlos Chavez
Owner/Technician
Milpitas Garage
Milpitas, California, USA

2 Replies Received (View Replies)