× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Snap On Solus Ultra Chrome edition F/S
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 10/16/2014

I Solus Ultra Solus Ultra Solus Ultra Solus Ultra Solus Ultra Solus Ultra I have a mint condition Snap On Solus Ultra Chrome for sale. I bought it new 2.5 years ago. It has always been updated with the latest software. I know that 14.4 just came out this month but It currently has 14.2. I can have it updated to 14.4 for the buyer for additional cost if buyer so wishes. This unit does have the euro software along with several accessories. I have the rugged protective cover as pictured. It also comes with the original case, all documents and wall charger. The sale also includes an extended OBD 2 cable and extended data cable for the additional connectors. The additional connectors include the round BMW and round Mercedes for the earlier OBD 2 cars. The green "keys" are needed for certain early OBD 2 Mercedes cars. My shop has specialized with factory tooling or Auto logic and no longer need this tool. Once again, this tool is perfect and in mint condition. Feel free to ask any other questions.

$3500.00 for everything including shipping to the lower 48. Will ship to other locations for additional shipping cost. [Solus Ultra] [Solus Ultra] [Solus Ultra] [Solus Ultra] [Solus Ultra]

Ryan Payne
Owner
Payne Automotive Work Station
Cumming, Georgia, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail