× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Picoscope 4423 standard kit for sale 4channel
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 11/19/2013 20 Replies

Hello everyone, I have purchased a different scope and no longer need my Picoscope 4 channel lab scope kit comes with all the leads, cables, amp clamps, etc that you will every need for the most part. This is the standard 4 picoscope kit, comes with all accessories, really the only thing that would be nice to have is a pressure transducer. Everything works perfect, kit has very light use on it and has not been abused. In addition, I have the rubber case for the scope module to keep it protected from the occasional drop. You will be wondering why I opted for a different scope, well I do not use it nearly as much as I used to when I worked for an independent shop. Now I work for a dealership and find it collecting dust so when the snappy guy offered me a screaming deal on a verus I had to say yes. In my opinion though, this truly is the best scope out there and I will miss having it around. Now, I am asking $2050 for it with shipping to the lower 48 states. I will put insurance on the package. I encourage all of you to research my price because from what I have found, that is cheapest you will find one of these. Payment is preferred paypal, cashiers check, or money order. Reply to this post or email me privately and we can get in contact if interested. Thank-you for taking the time to read this. [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoscope] [Picoschope] [Picoscope]

James Elleby
Technician
Viking GMC
Rochester, Minnesota, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

20 Replies Received (View Replies)