× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Transmission jack and small oil drain
Posted to Classifieds Forum on 10/28/2012

I have a small oil drain . The roll-around kind (I call them R2-D2's) . I also have a transmission jack , under lift kind . I have recently got a new drain and jack so I no longer need them and my shop is small so every inch of space is needed . I am asking 200 for both . I am willing to sell separately . One more thing I do have the attachments for the jack although they are not in the picture . [Small Oil Drain (R2-D2)] [Transmission Jack]

Joseph Fink
Fink's Automotive
Alameda, California, USA

Files Referenced:

thumbnail thumbnail