× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Upselling 'Maintenance' Services
Posted to Technical Discussion Forum on 2/19/2014 1 Reply

You did the right thing , Andrew , by leaving there with your sanity intact . You say you have a new job as well , that's a good start in the right direction , hope things get better for you . Add to that , you have something which I didn't have back then, when I had to do something similar , which is our home site , [iATN] , and there are a lot of us on here who are trying to help you keep your head on straight . We're not even in the same country , Andrew , but I wanted to say I'm proud of you for standing your ground and taking the higher road . Hang in there , young man, it will get better . And if you've got somebody like Steve B. offering you an opportunity for advancement , which is something I never had , that says something about your integrity and character . I just wish we had more young lads like yourself in this trade . You take care , have a good day , good luck.

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Riverside Landscape Contractors Inc
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

1 Replies Received (View Replies)