Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
F-650 ABS Configuration Data
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 5/15/2017 8 Replies

Hi Dear Friends. Please this is specially for the Ford Dealer guys to ask for help.

Ford F-650. VIN : 3FRPF6HD6CV335933

I have a Ford Fleet 20 trucks, and help other companies here. A warehouse mechanic replaced the complete ABS module, hydraulic and ECU part in this F-650. I was called to help to program it, since I have IDS, VCM, and Nexiq Usb Link 2 for the Meritor Wabco ABS. As I asked where was the old part for me to copy the calibaration file, the guys informed it was returned already as a core to USA. I was unable to retrieve the file. Please I need the string data letters and code for me to program the ABS. Normally this is located in https://www.motorcraftservice.com/quickguides/quickguides# and supposed to be free as all the other material in this page.

But for some reason, I think need to login with Ford ID to be able to see this info. Every time I click in the link at my side, it opens a new duplicate tab, with same page, witout allowing me to enter VIN and request the data, as normally is done when request As Built Data. I tried with IE, Chrome, Firefox and Pc and Laptop. It is a login thing.

I have IDS Year License, but no license to Ford Service.

Please can somebody find this info for me???

Thank You in advance for your time.

Alvaro Jaimes
Educator/Instructor/Manager
Aruba Gas Supply Co. Arugas.
Oranjestad, Aruba

8 Replies Received (View Replies)

car Vehicle Data

2012 Ford F650 XL 6.8L

Engine6.8 L