× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
F-650 ABS Configuration Data
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 5/15/2017 8 Replies

Hi Dear Friends. Please this is specially for the Ford Dealer guys to ask for help.

Ford F-650. VIN : 3FRPF6HD6CV335933

I have a Ford Fleet 20 trucks, and help other companies here. A warehouse mechanic replaced the complete ABS module, hydraulic and ECU part in this F-650. I was called to help to program it, since I have IDS, VCM, and Nexiq Usb Link 2 for the Meritor Wabco ABS. As I asked where was the old part for me to copy the calibaration file, the guys informed it was returned already as a core to USA. I was unable to retrieve the file. Please I need the string data letters and code for me to program the ABS. Normally this is located in https://www.motorcraftservice.com/quickguides/quickguides# and supposed to be free as all the other material in this page.

But for some reason, I think need to login with Ford ID to be able to see this info. Every time I click in the link at my side, it opens a new duplicate tab, with same page, witout allowing me to enter VIN and request the data, as normally is done when request As Built Data. I tried with IE, Chrome, Firefox and Pc and Laptop. It is a login thing.

I have IDS Year License, but no license to Ford Service.

Please can somebody find this info for me???

Thank You in advance for your time.

Alvaro Jaimes
Educator/Instructor/Manager
Aruba Gas Supply Co. Arugas.
Oranjestad, Aruba

8 Replies Received (View Replies)

car Vehicle Data

2012 Ford F650 XL 6.8L

Engine6.8 L

car Vehicle Data

2012 Ford F650 XL 6.8L

Engine6.8 L