Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Are you really a HD tech?
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 3/8/2015 1 Reply

I found out early on , Carl , she is not a morning person , as auto techs , we have to be up and out the door early , I found the best way to approach the problem , is just to leave a note beside her , along with a fresh cup of brewed coffee , and don't talk to her , until she has had her morning coffee .She comes from a little town up near the Quebec/Ontario border , and she had told me that they had seen bears walking down the main street , early in the morning there .I thought to myself , not out loud , that is not wise , if those two met up out on the street there , I would feel sorry for the bear , the poor buggar wouldn't know what hit him when he woke up later .She doesn't need weapons , like you and me , Carl , she is a crack shot with a frying pan , and the only time she misses is when she wants to , kind of like a warning shot across the bow , so to speak .On the second shot , she doesn't miss . That's why I just say " Yes Dear ," and leave the house . Things work out better that way .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

1 Replies Received (View Replies)