× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Are you really a HD tech?
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 3/8/2015 1 Reply

I found out early on , Carl , she is not a morning person , as auto techs , we have to be up and out the door early , I found the best way to approach the problem , is just to leave a note beside her , along with a fresh cup of brewed coffee , and don't talk to her , until she has had her morning coffee .She comes from a little town up near the Quebec/Ontario border , and she had told me that they had seen bears walking down the main street , early in the morning there .I thought to myself , not out loud , that is not wise , if those two met up out on the street there , I would feel sorry for the bear , the poor buggar wouldn't know what hit him when he woke up later .She doesn't need weapons , like you and me , Carl , she is a crack shot with a frying pan , and the only time she misses is when she wants to , kind of like a warning shot across the bow , so to speak .On the second shot , she doesn't miss . That's why I just say " Yes Dear ," and leave the house . Things work out better that way .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

1 Replies Received (View Replies)