× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Case 60xt skid steer
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 11/20/2014 2 Replies

If it is any help to you , Paul , -there are several sites , mostly in the US , some here ,where you can locate , and have the parts shipped to you - I've had , often , to call out for some of the boss's machines here , we have a range of equipment , from full track Bobcat 2 - speeds , to modified farm tractors , mostly John Deere , we have a Case 4490 tractor , and so on - the boss does not like to purchase from the dealer unless he has to , the price on some of the items we have to replace would straighten your hair out , you get the idea . The Case IH dealer I work with here for parts supply put us on to several aftermarket places , all online , there are even some industrial machine , and agricultural machine recyclers on line as well - way cheaper than the dealer - it might be worth your time to have a look , could save you some greenbacks - hope that helps - good luck -

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

2 Replies Received (View Replies)