× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: 2003 progator 2030A
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 7/12/2014

We have already gone that route , Albin. The entire assembly was sent to John Deere locally , they tore it down , sent it back with a list , said the internal condition of the case was too badly damaged to rebuild , sent back all the internal parts with it . Other than the dealer , I'm stuck trying to find a replacement , I have even tried thru local used tractor houses , and other places where they might show up . It seems that you either go with the dealer , or go without . If you look them up on eBay , or on one we have here called Kijiji , they are available as complete machines , and they are not cheap . I have a hunch that there is some place which would have them as salvage units , but it looks like they are near impossible to find . Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome . Thanks in advance .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada