× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
2003 progator 2030A
Posted to HD/Fleet Forum on 7/11/2014 2 Replies

I need to talk to my fellow techs before I tear out what little hair I have left , I have a John Deere Progator 2030A 2wd diesel 5 speed manual , which was returned to the shop with the transmission wiped out . I did the right and proper thing ,called the John Deere dealer here locally , got an answer back which made my boss's hair stand up . They can supply him with a complete assembly , ready to go , problem is the price from John Deere . These things are pricey to buy from new , they are asking almost half the value of the machine for the transaxle assembly . I was told about other supply houses for this machine , checked them out , no help there . They will sell complete machines , ready to go , but no one locally can supply a good usable transaxle assembly separately . Any suggestions or ideas would be a big help , guys , it will help me to retain my sanity . Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

2 Replies Received (View Replies)