× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
My heart is heavy today
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 7/4/2017 38 Replies

We have been in the process of moving (Again ,Sigh) To the next town over less rent, closer to work, so this is a good thing. I Digress ,yesterday i was at our old house packing up when i get the phone call from Gracie."Daddy there is something wrong with Louie,Louie is our very loveable Burmese cat.He is, i will add 17 years old.

He had a pee accident and was yawling ,so she came down from her room to see what was going on.She found him laying on his side unable to get up and panting. Mind you she is at the new place i am in Belchertown 12 miles away. Next few minutes will be engraved in Gracie's mind forever.Next call i get is from my wife .Grace called to let her know that He had a seizure and that was it ,gone.No time to get him to the vet. Just that quick.My little girl got her first serious lesson of life,And that is we are all on this earth for a finite time.

That he was with the person that loved him the most is what really mattered.I will miss him tremendously,my eyes are leaking now gotta go ,thanks fellas

Bruce from Massachusetts

38 Replies Received (View Replies)