× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Whats the biggest bullet you've dodged?
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 1/14/2015 4 Replies

From one old fella to another , Carl , you're not alone , when it comes to that stuff . When I was a lot younger , I lived in DeLand Florida , met up with a girl , from a little place near there , it was called Cassadega , her dad owned a farm , it was an orange grove , fell madly in love with her .Her dad had the final word on everything , he was the size of Hulk Hogan , and he let it be known , in very , very clear English , that he wouldn't tolerate any strangers , from out of town ,getting to close to his daughter . And , he had that look about him , Carl , like , if you give back the wrong answer , you're in a whole lot of trouble , right away . Broke my damn heart , but I just said , carefully , " Yes Sir " , and left the property with all of my arms and legs still attached where they were supposed to be .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

4 Replies Received (View Replies)