× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Merry F ing Xmas part 2
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 12/31/2014 1 Reply

Reminds me of the story I heard , true story ,old guy and his wife return home from the store ,not quite at the house , see a break and enter in progress , call it into the local police department . The answer they get ? We're really backed up right now , we will be with you shortly , call us back in ten minutes . The old guy's no fool , gives them five minutes , calls back , says " Take your time fellas , I got the rifle out of the trunk, shot the pair of them , we'll wait for you in the house , till you get here . In less than ten minutes , there was a chopper over the house , four patrol cars surrounded the house , and a mobile command unit took up position not too far away from the location . The swat team went in , took the two b&e guys away , the local chief of police goes over to the old folks , madder than a wet hornet , says " I thought you said you shot them ." 'The old fella looks him right in the eye , says " I thought you said you were too busy to come out here ."

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Green Park Services
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

1 Replies Received (View Replies)