× Auto Repair Pros Member Benefits TechHelp Knowledge Base Forums Resources My iATN Marketplace Chat Pricing About Us Join Industry Sponsors Video Members Only Repair Shops Auto Pro Careers Auto Pro Reviews
Join Now
International Automotive Technicians Network
Re: Why would i take your parts?
Posted to Open Discussion Forum on 6/10/2014 8 Replies

Had something similar here , Bruce . The guy I worked for here at that time was working me into the ground , no extra pay . I did part time work for another guy on the weekends , it helped a little , he stayed here every summer , went back to California every winter , he summed it up by saying " Yup , never mind the mule , just pile more on the wagon ." I took the hint , found this job , big improvement in pay and working conditions . The previous employer had the cohones to call me back and offer a little extra per hour if I wanted to return . You're a lot better at coming up with the words to answer these things than I am , but I'd be interested to see what you would have said . Having said that ,Bruce , I wish you well in finding a better place , it's pointless to keep banging your head off the wall . The headaches aren't worth it . Let him get Bubba or Cooter to take your place .Then he'll wish you had have stayed . Good luck , Bruce .

Roger Rutledge
Technician/Shop Foreman
Riverside Landscape Contractors Inc
Brantford, Ontario, Canada

8 Replies Received (View Replies)